God's Amazing Love

Hosanna!
Hosanna!
For God's grace is beyond all measure
His mercy overflows from the throne of heaven
Drenching His children with hope and love

His love needs no reason
For His love endures forever
It encompasses all
And surpasses all

He gives hope to the hopeless
Strength to the weak
Joy to the downcast
And comfort to the sorrowful

He delivers the anguished
He makes the poor rich
He heals the broken hearted
And He gives peace to the troubled

He puts songs of praise on my lips
And causes my feet to dance
He makes my heart cry out
And give glory to Him

For there is no one like You, O God!
You're incomprehensible, indescribable
Indefinable and transcendent
You alone deserve all the glory
Only You are worthy of my praise

O God of the heavens and the earth
Make me Your servant
Use me O Lord for Your glory
May Your will be done in my life

I give my life to You O Lord!
All I am is no more
For it is no longer I that live
But He who lives in me



This weekend, Bro. Shyju Mathew, a 23-year old preacher from Bangalore, India spoke at a series of meetings at my local church. He is a man of God who preaches as the Spirit leads and is very anointed. At every meeting, miracles and healings took place. Truly God is wonderful! He works in ways we cannot see and comprehend. I shed my first tears in many many years as I saw God's love at work before my eyes. A little girl who could barely walk properly because of her weak knees was able to run and jump after a miracle touch from God. She just couldn't stop smiling and praising God! After being prayed for, she was slain in the spirit and lay on the floor. She was still beaming as brightly as ever before while on the floor. My heart was simply touched and I was left in awe of how beautiful God's love for us is. Praise be to God!

1 thoughts:

Jonathan low said...

finally, blood is rushing back into this blog!!!!!
life i sence!!!
haha

My Instagram